12 Month Academic Planner/Diary 2020/2021
Choose from July, August or September start date and A5+ or A4 size
- 2020/21 Week to view vertical pretty planner...
- Various pretty backgrounds throughout... Full colour.
- Plan how you want to plan! Unrestricted..
- Monday start to the week and on the monthly view...
- Plenty of space to write in list format or to journal on the start of each monthly layout.
- Great for those who want to incorporate bullet journaling into their diary without the layout fuss!
Additional pages included in all academic planners:-
- 2 Double spread registration/checklist pages (at the rear)
- 8 Grid notepages (at the rear)
- Year to view calendar & year at a glance (at the front)
- Important monthly events page (at the front)
🎀Handmade in Chester England
🎀Thick 120gsm paper sourced from a local paper mill utilizing sustainable managed forests
🎀Clear Eco friendly acetate covers front and back to protect your planner!
🎀Added bullet journal pages at the back for your notes!
🎀Clear spiral bound, 152 pages of superior quality paper to write on, your pens will love you for this!
- Personalisation available as an extra on the cover!
🎀 FREE BOOKMARK!!! 🎀
Planner Sizes to choose at checkout:
- (A5+ Oversized) 23.5cm x 18cm / 9.5'' x 7'' (Medium)
- (A4) 28.5cm x 20cm / 11'' x 7.8''(Large)
OPTIONS AS EXTRAS:
- Planner band attached at rear to keep all your papers inside that you may want to add
- Personalised - add note with name required at checkout & select 'personalisation' when ordering
ALL ABOUT THE SASSY PLANNER:
All my planners are handmade in my lovely office in Chester. Every single one gets the personal touch, checked at every stage of printing, punching and binding before they leave and do their ultimate job of making your plans for 2020/2021 come to life! I am in my fourth year of making these lovely planners and I’m a real perfectionist with them! I have sourced the very best paper and inks for these planners, they are not like your standard shop diaries on thin, bleed-through paper. They are not mass produced in China like nearly every other planner you find. Others may be designed in the UK but shipped in from elsewhere! My planners are handmade, start to finish, in Chester. Your pens will love them... The layout is designed by myself, as I’m a graphic designer too! Everything is done in house so if you want to know any more please message me I am more than happy to help!
After all, I know how hard it is finding a planner you love... that’s why I created this... I couldn’t find one that I loved so I just made them myself! 💕